Form Center

View current agendas and minutes for all boards and commissions. Previous years' agendas and minutes can be found in the Document Center. Adobe Reader may be required to view some documents. Get Adobe Acrobat. To speak at an RCOC Board meeting, individuals must first submit a completed "Request to Speak" form available here .
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.


  1. Report road issues in OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN

    Here's your chance to let us know what's on your mind. If you've got a suggestion or a problem you think we should know about, send it along. 

  2. Please Note: If you're attempting to contact us regarding an emergency road condition, please DO NOT use this form. If you view the situation as an emergency, please call the Department of Customer Services at (877) 858-4804 between 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. weekdays, or at 248-858-4895 after hours/weekends.

  3. **We recommend that you use Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher to complete this form.**
  4. Upload a photo of the issue being reported. Additional photos can be added at the end of the form.
  5. Please note: Any comments, questions or concerns dealing with road closures and/or road construction on Telegraph Road (US-24), Woodward Avenue (M-1), Lapeer Road (M-24), M-5, I-275, I-696, I-75, M-15, M-10, M-59 or any “I,” “M” or “US” roads, should be directed to the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT), 517-373-2090 or by going to the link below and completing their form. Any pothole reports for a MDOT road should still be filed with the Road Commission. There is also a link to our road jurisdiction page which includes maps to see what roads are RCOC's responsibility.
  6. Concern
    Please select all issues that describes your concern(s).
  7. Road
  8. Shoulder
  9. Trees/Brush/Invasive Species
  10. Drainage
  11. Signals/Signs
  12. Miscellaneous


    The RCOC does not maintain street lighting. Please get in touch with DTE for any outages or issues. 877-477-4747 or

  13. If you have a photo of the issue or location, please upload here.
  14. If you have an additional photo of the issue, please upload here.
  15. Leave This Blank:

  16. This field is not part of the form submission.