Excess Property Request Process

In order to purchase Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) owned property, you must submit the following information to the RCOC contact below. Submission of this form officially expresses your interest in purchasing RCOC owned property.

Sealed Bid Sale:
If there is more than one interested party, the property will be available through a sealed bid process. The highest bid, at or above the market value (minimum bid price), will be awarded the first opportunity to purchase the property.

Contact Us:
Right of Way Division – Excess Properties
Engineering Department
Road Commission for Oakland County
31001 Lahser Road
Beverly Hills, MI  48025
(248) 645-2000 – ext 2207