Need to report a pothole or missing sign? Looking for a list of road construction projects? The Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) has recently upgraded its app making it easier for residents to report issues and find real-time traffic updates and other information.
The app provides a shortcut to popular sections of the RCOC website and is free through Apple or Google app stores by searching for the Road Commission for Oakland County. Current app users should update the app to get the latest version.
Through the app, residents and businesses can easily do the following:
- Sign up for RCOC News Flashes for all issued press releases including weekly road construction and permit project updates.
- See the RCOC calendar of events and meetings.
- Report a pothole
- Report missing or damaged signs, gravel road conditions, traffic signal issues, invasive species along roadsides and numerous other issues.
- Get information on current road projects.
- View the RCOC Real-Time Traffic Map.
- Subscribe to traffic alerts for emergency road closures and construction.
- Review roundabout resources.
- Peruse RCOC job openings.
- Find links to RCOC social media platforms.
“The app provides the public with a useful tool to report issues or look up information through the use of technology,” RCOC Board Chair Andrea LaLonde said. “The app was first launched in 2016, and these upgrades will improve public access to important information and make it easier to share critical information with us.”