Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
May 2, 2019, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Rochester Hills City Hall
Livernois Road between Walton and Avon will be reconstructed beginning June of 2019.
The project includes:
• Removal of existing concrete
• Replacing curbs and gutters
• Paving with hot mix asphalt
• Americans with Disability Act (ADA) compliant crosswalks
• Traffic signal modernization
• Upgrading existing guardrail
• Repairing retaining walls
Construction is expected to start at the end of the school year in June of 2019 and be completed in the fall.
During construction, Livernois will close to southbound traffic, but remain open for northbound traffic. The detour for southbound traffic will be Tienken Road to Adams Road to Avon Road, back to Livernois.