Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
August 8, 2017, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Reuther Middle School
The meeting will be an open-house format -- there will be no formal presentations. RCOC staff will be present to answer questions throughout the public meeting.
The approximately $16.5 million project is funded with a mix of federal and local dollars. Local funding is shared by RCOC, the Macomb Department of Roads and the cities of Troy and Sterling Heights.
The project includes:
• Reconstruction and widening to five lanes of Dequindre Road from Long Lake Road to Burningbush Drive.
• The reconstructed road will include two through lanes in each direction as well as a continuous center left-turn lane and right-turn lanes at major intersections.
• New concrete curbs, gutters and new traffic signals.
• Significant drainage improvements as a result of large, new storm sewers.
• Pedestrian crosswalks will be upgraded to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.