Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
October 22, 2019, 2:30 PM @ (Electronic Opening) Administrative Office
October 22, 2019, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Lyon Township Offices
The project will be split into two phases and is expected to begin in the fall of 2020 and be completed in the late fall of 2022.
Phase one will start with tree removal on Currie Road from 9 Mile to10 Mile Road in the fall of 2020. This section of road is also expected to close to through traffic in the spring of 2021 for construction.
Phase two construction from 8 Mile to 9 Mile Road is expected to start in the spring of 2022.
The project includes:
• Paving this two-mile section of gravel road with asphalt
• Concrete curbs and gutters
• Improvements to the 10 Mile/Currie Road intersection (phase one)
• Construction of a compact roundabout at 9 Mile/Currie Road (phase two)
• Construction of a single lane roundabout at 8 Mile/Currie Road (phase two)
• Improved drainage
October 24, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM @ Administrative Office
October 29, 2019, 2:30 PM @ (Electronic Opening) Administrative Office