- Project Limits: Avon Road to north of Walton Road
- Community: Rochester Hills
- Comments: Livernois Road will be reconstructed.
- Funding: $5.6 million, split between federal, Road Commission, City of Rochester Hills and Oakland Count general government (Tri-Party Program).
This project involves the reconstruction of Livernois Road from Avon Road to just north of Walton Road, and includes:Project start date, contractor and detour information:
- Removal of the existing concrete pavement
- Replacing the curbs and gutters
- Paving with Asphalt
- Traffic-signal modernization
- American with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant sidewalks
- Guardrail upgrades
- Retaining wall repairs
- Contractor: Pro-Line Asphalt
- Contractor Information
- Start Date: June 21
- End Date: Late fall
- Detrour: Yes, only southbound traffic. Northbound traffic will be maintained.
- Detour Route: Tienken Road to Adams Road to Avon Road, back to Livernois Road.
Questions? Call the RCOC at 877-858-4804 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgProject information flier: CLICK HERE
City of Rochester Hills project description video: CLICK HERE
A public meeting for the Livernois Road construction was held on Thursday, May 2, 2019 at the Rochester Hill City Hall, 1000 Rochester Hills Drive, from 4 p.m. -7 p.m. There was not a formal presentation; however, information about the project and RCOC staff were present to answer questions.
PUBLIC MEETING INFORMATION: CLICK HERE
Livernois Project to Start June 21 Press Release
Public Meeting Press Release
Oakland Press article on public meeting (newspaper password might be needed to access article)