The Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) is looking to hire people who want to help keep Oakland County great by helping to maintain the county road system. Read on...
The following projects may cause traffic delays on Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) roads between July 23 and July 30 or may start shortly thereafter. Read on...
The Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) now expects Union Lake Road, between Wise and Commerce roads in Commerce Twp., to close to through traffic this Monday, July 26, to replace a culvert and lake-level structure under the road. Read on...
- FOWKES RE-ELECTED CHAIRMAN OF THE ROAD COMMISSION FOR OAKLAND COUNTY
- OAKLAND CO. WATER RESOURCES COMMISSIONER'S OFFICE CLOSES WATTLES FROM BURNLEY TO CHARING CROSSING
- OAKLAND COUNTY FEDERAL AID COMMITTEE SELECTS ROAD PROJECTS FOR 2019 FUNDING
- OAKLAND COUNTY FEDERAL AID COMMITTEE TO MEET ON FEB 9
- PUTNAM DR. BRIDGE IN WEST BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP CLOSED INDEFINITELY
- RCOC INTRODUCES TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE BIDDING PROCESS
- RCOC LEADER SPEAKS ABOUT REDUCING TRAFFIC FATALITIES AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- RCOC PLACES ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES AT NAPIER/10 MILE RD INTERSECTION; MAJOR PROJECT IN 2017
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 22 - DECEMBER 29, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 29 - JANUARY 6, 2016
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE JANUARY 6 - JANUARY 13, 2016
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 16 - DECEMBER 23, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 2-DECEMEBER 9, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 9 - DECEMBER 16, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE JANUARY 13 - JANUARY 20, 2016
- RCOC TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON FEB. 17 FOR ROCHESTER RD. RESURFACING PROJECT
- RCOC TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON JAN. 13 FOR DEQUINDRE ROAD RECONSTRUCTION